Bitmaru Broadcasting Support Center
The Bitmaru center is the largest one-stop broadcasting support center in Korea, and provides comprehensive support for the stages of planning, producing, editing and transmitting broadcasting content. The center’s goal is to assist Korea’s broadcasting content in becoming leaders in the global market, by establishing a better work environment for independent productions and PPs through cooperation with broadcasting producers.
To enhance competitiveness of domestic content, to cope with Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement and prepare for the beginning of full digital broadcasting on Jan. 1, 2013.
The Bitmaru center was established to make Korea’s content industry more competitive globally, by providing support systems and services for optimum content production.
- Facility Information Located within the Hallyuworld complex (1791 Janghang-dong, Ilsan dong-gu, Goyang-shi, Gyeonggi-do)
- Land Area: 10,702㎡
- Floor Area: 56,594㎡
- 20 levels, 4 basements
- Major facilities
- 6 studios (1 large, 1 medium, 4 small)
- 2 broadcast vans, 17 editing rooms, transmission room, etc.
- Program Providers
- Independent Productions, etc.
Providing One-Stop Functions
Based on user-oriented design, the center provides support functions for the planning, producing, editing and transmission stages of broadcasting content.
- Production/Relay Broadcasting
- Studio and subcontrol room
- Broadcast vans and mobile equipment (3D cameras, etc.)
- Post production facilities for editing, CG and recording
- Community/Training Located within the Hallyuworld complex (1791 Janghang-dong, Ilsan dong-gu, Goyang-shi, Gyeonggi-do)
- Meeting room
- Seminar room, application development room
- Exhibition room
- 15-channel capacity master control room
- Large data archive (approx. 2PB)
- Large meeting room (330m2)
- Office spaces (12,600m2)
- Full array of production support facilities including set-making rooms, waiting rooms, makeup rooms, practice rooms, etc.